Daniel M Hughes MFT, RCC Counselling - Changing Lives

Thank you for your interest.

Should you wish to submit a general question or comment, please fill out the form below
or email me at

By Email:     

Required fields indicated by * 

Your Name:*
Your Email:*
Your Phone #:*
Your Message:


By Phone:

Phone (250) 896-2003  (Victoria,  BC,  Canada)


The Medical Services Plan of British Columbia does not pay for services of either Registered Clinical Counsellors or Licensed Psychologists.

My hourly rate is $175/hr for individual counselling and $200/hr for couples and family counselling. In some circumstances, this fee can be reduced based on income.

Extended Health Plans will often cover clinical counselling services, but all plans are different. Check with your provider to make certain that a licensed counsellor with the British Columbia Association Of Clinical Counsellors is covered and for how much.

Criminal Injury Compensation

I am an approved counsellor with Victim Services BC. If you have a psychological problem as a result of having been a victim of a reported crime, or of domestic violence, you may qualify for payment of psychotherapy services. You can contact them for more information at 604-660-3888


610 Saint Charles Street, Victoria, BC V8S 3N7